- Homes for Sale
- 4,206 Sq Ft
- 7 full, 1 half
Welcome to Oakridge Ranch Estates, equestrian community near Temecula's wine country.
This breathtaking 25-acre property welcomes visitors through custom architecturally-designed gates and Italian Cypress lined drive.
Meticulously maintained, this 4206 sq. ft. home features 4 generous bedrooms, bonus-room, and 5 spacious baths. First level flooring is crafted with distressed walnut and natural stone. Large main-floor master opens to retreat like gardens and sweeping valley views.
Designed for entertaining the main living space has indoor/outdoor fireplace, gourmet kitchen, loft, huge office with sweetheart balcony, large guest quarters with ensuite baths with private balconies. Enjoy large loft space for reading or second floor entertainment.
No expense has been spared in details, from wall textures to flooring. Visitors will experience charming vignettes and warmth throughout. Enjoy an evening with friends around the fire pit or strolling through the garden paths.
Property has gentle rolling hills and hints of rock outcrop and can easily be subdivided for additional development. Approved and cleared pads for Helicopter use and/or RV hookups. Property has a high producing well and has low-low energy bills!
Its lush landscaping is all on drip lines and timers. Private backyard second floor patio has great views and access by spiral staircase. Enjoy two water features, gentle breezes, and lots of privacy.
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 4,206 SqFt
- Price per Sqft: $380
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Full Baths: 6
- Year Built: 2006
- Lot Size: 1,073,318 SqFt
- Acreage: 24.64
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Parking Type: Driveway, Gravel, Garage, Private, RV Access/Parking, RV Hook-Ups, RV Potential
- Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Entry, Family Room, Formal Entry, Foyer, Galley Kitchen, Kitchen, Laundry, Loft, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Office, Recreation, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry
- Interior: Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Copper Plumbing Full, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Living Room Balcony, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs to Attic, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Storage, Track Light
- Fireplace: 1, Living Room, Outside, Two Way
- Flooring: Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Pool Description: None
- Spa Description: None
- Lot Features: 21-25 Units/Acre, Agricultural - Vine/Vineyard, Corners Marked, Greenbelt, Horse Property, Landscaped, Rolling Slope, Secluded, Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Drip System, Sprinklers Timer
- Half Baths: 1
- Building Levels Description: Two
- Exterior Description: Rain Gutters
- Property Condition: Turnkey
- Other Appliances: Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Dryer: 1
- Cooling System: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Propane, Fireplace(s)
- Gas: 1
- Sewer: Conventional Septic
- Utility Information: Electricity Connected, Phone Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Power On or Off: Custom Built
- Parking Spaces: 4
- County: Riverside
- Area: SRCAR - Southwest Riverside County
- Association: 1
- Community Features: Hiking Trails, Horse Trails
- Security: Security System
- Gated: Oak
- Elementary School: TEMECU
- Junior High School: TEMECU
- High School: TEMVAL2
- HOA Fee Includes: Hiking, Horse Trails, Rural
- Other Structures: Shed(s)
Directions: De Portola to Colt to Black Oak (dirt road). Property is down road to left.
Listing courtesy of KW Temecula
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.